SIX8-A5 Razorback II
SIX8 RAZORBACK MKII
A major drawback of using the 6.8 Cartridge in an M4 style weapon has been the lack of reliable magazines. To solve this issue, we designed our SIX8 family of weapons around the magazine. Through a partnership with Magpul, the leader in polymer magazine engineering, we designed the first polymer 6.8 magazine. The SIX8 PMAG features many of the same design characteristics of the standard PMAG, including the curved shape and familiar texture. The body is slightly wider, and the walls were strengthened in critical areas. Our red follower makes the SIX8 magazine easy to pick out of a pile.
The upper and lower receivers are designed to accommodate the slightly larger polymer magazine and to perfect the feed geometry for the 6.8 cartridge. As with the IC family, the weapons in the SIX8 family are fully ambidextrous. Our SIX8 rifles are, put simply, the familiar Stoner M4/AR-15/M16 architecture fully optimized for the 6.8 cartridge.
- Caliber: 6.8 SPC II
- Barrel Length: 16.1” (40.9cm)
- Weight: 6.7 lbs (3.03kg)
- Length: 32.0-35.25″ (81.3-89.5cm)
- Muzzle Threads: 5/8 X 24 TPI
- Rifling: 1/10”RH
- Burnt Bronze Cerakote
- Razorback magwell engraving
- New for 2017 SIX8 A5 Design
- 2 Position Gas Block
- 12” Scallop Cut Rail
- LWRCI™ Cold-Hammer-Forged, NiCorr-treated, Heavy Profile Barrel
- A2 Flash Hider
- Type III Hard-Coat Anodize on Receivers and Rails (clear hard-coat beneath Cerakoted rifles)
- Magpul® MOE+ Grip and Magpul® PMAG
- LWRCI™ Advanced Trigger Guard
- Fully Ambidextrous Lower Controls: Mag Release, Bolt Catch Release, and Selector
- LWRCI™ Compact Stock w/ QD Sling Mount
- LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Charging Handle
There are no reviews yet.