REPR MKII Upper Receiver | Rear Charge Spiral / Fluted Barrel / 7.62 NATO
7.62 NATO | GAS PISTION | REAR CHARGE
REPR MKII Rapid Engagement Precision Rifle is a full-spectrum weapon system designed to deliver ultimate power and precision for a variety of real-world shooting applications. Our REPR MKII platform was developed to meet the requirements of the US Army’s CSASS solicitation calling for a more Compact Semi Auto Sniper System.
The REPR MKII answered the call with significant improvements in dependability, accuracy and aesthetics that made the original REPR model a major success. The heart and soul of the REPR MKII is our proprietary short stroke gas piston operating system with 20 position gas block allowing precise tuning to match exact shooting conditions,Chambered for 7.62 NATO with either LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Rear Charging Handle.
Our 7.62 REPR MKII Upper Recivers are available in 12.7″, 16.1″ and 20″ barrel lengths and new barrel options- 20″ Proof Research Stainless Steel or Carbon Fiber | 16.1 LWRCI™ Ni-Corr Treated Cold Hammer Forged Spiral Fluted Barrel or Proof Research Carbon Fiber Barrel | 12.7″ LWRCI™ Ni-Corr Treated Cold Hammer Forged Smooth Barrel, LWRCI™ Skirmish BUIS, Ultra Static Brake 4 Port Enhanced Muzzle.
The REPR MKII Upper Receiver is built for high performance and ships complete with LWRCI Ambidextrous Rear Charging handle, LWRCI Bolt Carrier Group, H2 Buffer and Carbine Length Action Spring.
- LWRCI™ PROPRIETARY SHORT STROKE GAS PISTON SYSTEM
- LWRCI™20 POSITION TUNABLE GAS BLOCK
- LWRCI™ COLD HAMMER FORGED SPIRAL FLUTED, SMOOTH BARREL, PROOF RESEARCH STEEL OR CARBON FIBER BARREL
- LWRCI™ ULTRA BRAKE – 4 PORT MUZZLE BRAKE
- LWRCI™ SKIRMISH BACK UP IRON SIGHTS
- LWRCI™ AMBIDEXTROUS SLING MOUNT
- LWRCI™ 12″” USER CONFIGURABLE RAIL SYSTEM
- LWRCI™ AMBIDEXTROUS REAR CHARGE CHARGING HANDLE
- PICITANY RAIL SECTIONS FOR ATTACHMENTS
- LWRCI™ BOLT CARRIER GROUP
- H2 BUFFER
- CARBINE LENGTH ACTION SPRING
- AVAILABLE BARREL LENGTHS: 20″ | 16.1″ | 12.7″ (SBR)
In purchasing this REPR MKII Upper receiver, it is to be recognized that all local, state and federal laws are in compliance with all regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure all requirements are met by the NFA prior to purchasing an upper with a barrel of less than 16” in length.
There are no reviews yet.