REPR MKII 6.5 Creedmoor Elite
Rapid Engagement Precision Rifle
The LWRCI™ Rapid Engagement Precision Rifle is a full-spectrum weapon system designed to put devastating 6.5 Creedmoor rounds on target in a variety of real world applications. LWRCI’s build for the US Military CSASS Solicitation Program is at the heart of the REPR MKII design. Starting with the patented LWRCI™ short-stroke gas piston operating system the REPR MKII offers unparalleled reliability, easy maintenance and optimal accuracy. The LWRCI™ proprietary 20 – position tunable gas block allows the shooter or operator ultimate control to meet the demands of any condition.
New for 2018, the REPR MKII 6.5 Creedmoor improves upon the dependability, accuracy, and aesthetics that made the original REPR a major success. Our REPR MKII Elite is built for high performance and comes fully loaded with custom rifle extras like a Proof Research Carbon Fiber Wrapped match grade,1:8 RH Twist barrel, Monoforge upper receiver with integrated rail base, Geissele® SSA-E 2-stage Precision Trigger, Magpul® PRS adjustable premium stock, all new LWRCI™ Ultra Brake 4 Port Enhanced muzzle brake, meaning you’ll get the best performance possible straight out of the box.
Add in the LWRCI™ standard feautes – fully ambidextrous lower receiver controls- bolt catch and release, magazine release and safety selector, ambidextrous rear charging handle, LWRCI Skirmish™ BUIS and Advanced Trigger Guard- and it is easy to see why this new REPR MKII 6.5 Creedmoor is clearly a Step Up!
REPR MKII-6.5 Creedmoor Elite. High Performance Personified.
- CALIBER: 6.5 Creedmor
- BARREL: 22″ (55.88 cm)
- WEIGHT: 10.05 lbs (4.55 kg)
- LENGTH: 43.5″ (110.49 cm)
- BARREL SPECS: Proof Research Carbon Fiber 1:8 RH Twist | 6 Lands/Grooves | 5/8-24 Threads
- LWRCI™ Tunable Gas Block
- Patented LWRCI™ short-stroke gas piston system offers unparalleled reliability and easy maintenance
- Monoforge™ upper receiver with integrated rail-base is stronger than the standard-pattern upper
- NEW! Carbon Fiber Wrapped, 1:8 RH Twist PROOF Research’s match-grade carbon fiber barrels are stronger, lighter, as accurate as the finest precision steel barrels and will maintain their performance in the harshest conditions.
- Fully-ambidextrous lower receiver controls include the bolt catch and release, the magazine release, and the safety selector
- LWRCI™ Advanced Trigger Guard is oversized to allow for easy operation with gloves
- Geissele® SSA-E 2-Stage Precision Trigger
- LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- LWRCI™ Skirmish™ Sights
- ULTRA Muzzle Brake
- Magpul® MOE+® Grip combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable wrap-around rubber overmolding for maximum weapon control in adverse environments
- Magpul® PRS Adjustable Stock
- Capable of Sub-MOA Accuracy
There are no reviews yet.