IC-PDW (5.56) Personal Defense Weapon
The LWRC IC-PDW is the smallest and most unique rifle of the IC family. This gun is designed to be an ultra compact personal defense weapon. Directly descended from the rifles developed by LWRCI™ to meet the requirements for the U.S. Army Individual Carbine program, the IC-PDW is built for high performance in an ultra compact configuration. It’s compact size and light weight means it can be carried and deployed in a variety of roles.
The IC-PDW is the most compact model in the IC – Individual Carbine series featuring our patented PDW Quick Deploy 2-postion stock. Designed on the LWRCI Monoforge™ upper receiver with Modular 7″ Rail system including LWRCI RailSkin™ rail covers and integrated hand stop.
Like all IC models the IC-PDW is constructed using the highest quality materials, built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the super alloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI™ raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance. The gas-piston system can be accessed quickly by loosening two thumb screws.
Dual Control fully ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control access from both sides of the IC-PDW. LWRCI™ Enhanced Fire Control Group comes standard. Our investment castings are x-rayed for imperfections and nickel-boron coated for a smooth crisp trigger pull with positive reset.
Our IC-PDW uses LWRCI™ manufactured- NiCorr treated cold Hammer Forged compact 8.5″ barrel. Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier delivers unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity.
The LWRCI™ IC-PDW comes complete with, LWRCI Skirmish™ Back Up Iron Sights, Ambidextrous Charging Handle, LWRCI™ PDW Quick Deploy Stock, Magpul® K Grip and LWRCI™ High Efficiency 4-Prong Flash Hider.
- CALIBER: 5.56 NATO
- BARREL: 8.5” 26.6cm
- WEIGHT: 5.9 lbs
- LENGTH: 20.5” – 25.5”
- MUZZLE THREADS: 1/2×28 TPI
- RIFLING: 1:7” RH
- Monoforge™ upper receiver with integrated rail-base is stronger than the standard-pattern upper
- All LWRCI™ forgings are coined: the material is struck twice in the die for precise dimensional accuracy and a superior surface finish
- LWRCI™ Skirmish Sights
- LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Patented LWRCI™ short-stroke gas piston system offers unparalleled reliability and easy maintenance
- LWRCI™ Enhanced Fire Control Group – Nickel-Teflon coated for a smooth, crisp trigger pull with positive reset
- LWRCI™ Advanced Trigger Guard is oversized to allow for easy operation with gloves
- Black Nitride treated LWRCI™ heavy-profile barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting. Cold hammer forged 1:7 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- Nickel-Boron coated bolt carrier for unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and permanent lubricity
- Fully-ambidextrous lower receiver controls include the bolt catch and release, the magazine release, and the safety selector
- Magpul® MOE+® Grip combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable wrap-around rubber overmolding for maximum weapon control in adverse environments
- LWRCI™ Compact Stock
There are no reviews yet.